<body>
TVXQ FANS

Stay tuned and make sure you don't miss TVXQ's latest news, pictures, and even media!
Please feel free to comment any of the posts or leave a message and have a little chat in the C-Box bellow.
Finally, thank you for your visit and remember! ... Always stay a TVXQ Fan

TVXQFans.co.nr >>>> A place for all of us!

Wanna help?

TVXQFans.co.nr was created for YOU!
You too can contribute by providing us new TVXQ pictures, news & all kind of stuff that can be posted here and e-mailing us at: TVXQFans@yahoo.com
You will be credited of course in the end if your article was posted.

Ps: If your articles were taken from other sites, you have to credit them too for sure! ;)


TVXQFans.co.nr Admin

Support call

Vote for us!
DBSK / TVXQ

Why? (Keep Your Head Down) (SINGLE+DVD)(Japan Version)
Support our boys! Order your copy now!

Why? (Keep Your Head Down) (SINGLE+DVD)(Japan Version)

Recent posts

* U-Know's "Close To You/Crazy Life" on ORICON
* DOWNLOADS: Micky's Trick - Runaway/My Girlfriend (...
* DOWNLOADS: Xiah's Trick - If...!?/Rainy Night (TRI...
* DOWNLOADS: Hero, Max's Trick + Micky's Trick + Xia...
* TVXQ Will Make Korean Comeback This September!
* TVXQ on being mature
* DOWNLOADS: Yunho's Trick - Close To You (Radio Rip)
* DOWNLOADS: Purple Line [PV] (Full)
* DOWNLOADS: Max's Trick - Two Hearts/WILD SOUL (TRI...
* Better TVXQ Fans!!!

Archives
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
March 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2011

Whispers




TVXQ Fans Online


Links

TVXQ Official site
TVXQ Fans Forum
TVXQ Fans Clubbox {project aborted}

Wednesday, March 05, 2008
U-Know & Max UFO Replies
8:36 PM


Fan: I’m waiting for Line up to air, but it’s not today…??
Yunho: Mhh. I can’t help you there ^__^ it’s sad! ~! ~

Fan: Oppa, today is the first day of my third year in high school,,, I’m feeling very unsettling,, T___T
Changmin: don’t worry, hwaiting for your third year!! ^^

Fan: does the person I love miss me too?
Changmin: ^^ please be more brave! ^^

Fan: ah, I really miss you guys, my grandsons!
Changmin: who are whose grandsons? Hehe

Fan: I’m going meet my friend today~ ^^ Changmin hwaiting hehe
Changmin: you have to hwaiting as well! ^^

Fan: I think I’m going to argue with you in my dream~ why don’t you reply me, hehe. I heard some greetings from my friend. But I really want to hear nice words from oppa, I might be dreaming! I’m going to sleep~ (there are lots of weird symbols afterwards - -+)
Changmin: go to bed please ^^

Fan: I got a wisdom tooth. This is my fifth day. My face is still swollen; I can’t even sleep because it’s so painful T___T
Yunho: I’ve had wisdom tooth before as well, you should use ice; that will alleviate the pain a little.

Fan: This is for oppa’s birthday. Others say I look like oppa >.<>.<>
Changmin: ^^this. Hehehehehe, you look like me. erh... Hehe

Fan: be my boyfriend?
Changmin: please think of this carefully~

Fan: DBSK is the sky. It feels like I can touch it but also I know I can’t. You are everyone’s dream!
Yunho: I think you are like this as well, so in a way you are also others’ dream. ^__^

Fan: Changmin ahh, noona has a lot of money. Marry noona eh? Noona is very capable~~
Yunho: Yunho: you have to get my permission first ^__^ hehe

CREDITS: Baidu; iheartuknow@LJ ; kate513+ dbsk@multiply

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments


// keep the faith //