<body>
TVXQ FANS

Stay tuned and make sure you don't miss TVXQ's latest news, pictures, and even media!
Please feel free to comment any of the posts or leave a message and have a little chat in the C-Box bellow.
Finally, thank you for your visit and remember! ... Always stay a TVXQ Fan

TVXQFans.co.nr >>>> A place for all of us!

Wanna help?

TVXQFans.co.nr was created for YOU!
You too can contribute by providing us new TVXQ pictures, news & all kind of stuff that can be posted here and e-mailing us at: TVXQFans@yahoo.com
You will be credited of course in the end if your article was posted.

Ps: If your articles were taken from other sites, you have to credit them too for sure! ;)


TVXQFans.co.nr Admin

Support call

Vote for us!
DBSK / TVXQ

Why? (Keep Your Head Down) (SINGLE+DVD)(Japan Version)
Support our boys! Order your copy now!

Why? (Keep Your Head Down) (SINGLE+DVD)(Japan Version)

Recent posts

* UFO Replies
* Xiah sings with family
* Pre-Order: TVXQ Photobook "A Week Holiday"
* A-Nation '08 Weider Message [Japanese]
* Toho site updated!
* UFO Replies
* PICS: Official Soul Power Summit 2007 Photos
* SM Town Summer Festival in Shanghai Details
* REMINDER: Get the new single!
* PICS: A star named after Max (Changmin)

Archives
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
March 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2011

Whispers




TVXQ Fans Online


Links

TVXQ Official site
TVXQ Fans Forum
TVXQ Fans Clubbox {project aborted}

Thursday, July 03, 2008
Arena 37 [July] Magazine Special Edition – Micky, U-Know [Translation]
6:15 PM

[Habits]
-- Do you or the other members have any habits?
YH: Firstly, my habit is, whenever I'm nervous I tend to touch my eyes or face *explaining with actions*

-- Will that help to calm you down?
YH: If I do this…. A little *laughs*
YC: I do that whenever I'm shy too *laughs* Whenever I'm nervous, I cough a lot

-- Umm? Do you notice that amongst yourselves?
YH: Yeah. He does that before going on stage. Also, I'll definitely pray before going on stage, hoping that the performance will go smoothly; I'll say a chant as well. Now, before going on stage, I'll chant ‘From now onwards, I'm the best’, then I'll go on stage. After saying my prayers and the chant, it'll be alright and I'll be relaxed

-- Does Yoochun pray too?
YC: Sometimes, but there are times when I don't do

-- There are many reasons as to why you decide when and when not to pray right?
YC: Ummm… For example, if it's been a long time and my condition isn't very good, then I'll pray

-- So, your second live tour [Five in the Black] has begun, Did you pray before your first performance in Nakano?
YH: I did my chant. I really tried my best *laughs* Therefore the whole performance went smoothly

-- I watched that concert; the elaborate stage was way beyond my imagination
YC: Ah, you watched it?
YH: We were really nervous. But thanks to the chant and prayer, it went smoothly
YC: However I made a mistake, I forgot my lyrics

-- Ah, I see. Were you in good condition?
YC: I wasn't as nervous as before, however, once I stood on stage, somehow all the anxiety set in *laughs* I was rather shocked myself

[Something you enjoy eating]
-- What do you like to eat?
YC: I…..basically like everything

--Ah, that’s good. You like vegetables too?
YC: I like vegetables

-- Meat and fish too?
YC: I basically like all fish. Compared to meat, I prefer fish and vegetables

--A healthy diet. What about Yunho?
YH: Me? I like everything *laughs* I don't really dislike eating anything

-- When you first came to Japan, what did you find delicious?
YH: EVERYTHING!
YC: Practically everything was nice

-- The other 3 said they liked eating natto very much
YH: So do I
YC: I don't really like natto. The taste isn’t that bad, the smell is so-so, but I just don’t like that feeling

-- You don't like foods that are sticky?
YH: Yeah~~ The sticky sticky feel
YC: I’m actually okay with those kinds of food
YH: It’s the feeling you get when eating?
YC: Yeah~~ I can't take it! But it’s better after a while. Now, I can eat almost everything. Ah~ What I find delicious after coming to Japan is ginger!

--The fine, red ginger?
YC: That's really delicious
YH: I think katsudon's really delicious

-- There isn't any katsudon in Korea?
YH: Yeah, there's no such thing in Korea. Only fried pork ribs

-- However, it should be better since you don't have any food you dislike. Then you can dine almost anywhere
YC: Yeah, I get excited each time we go somewhere to eat *laughs*

[What they do alone]
-- Do you go to restaurants or shops alone?
YH: I don't go alone
YC: I will go shopping alone, but I don't go to restaurants alone
YH: Yeah~ It's okay to shop alone but I would like to dine with my friends

--Ah~~Compared to women, men prefer shopping alone
YC: Ah~ Even when it comes to eating?
YH: Korea is a little different compared to Japan. If you eat alone in Korea, it seems like you’re very pitiful.
YC: And there are more shops in Japan as compared to Korea
YH: I went to the movies alone before. It was raining and I ended up getting drenched. It's very painful if you do things alone. *laughs* The movie was [Thir13en Ghosts]. I was still a trainee then. A couple was sitting beside me and I was sitting in the middle *laughs* It was really painful. Looking back, it seems very comical *laughs*

-- If that’s the case, it's better not to go alone
YH: Yeah *laughs* It’s better to go in twos, especially if you're watching a horror movie

-- Yeah, so go with Yoochun next time
YC: Ah, we did go out together to watch movies before
YH: We went to watch horror movies together, and even romance movies…..

--So, do you scream and cry together?
YH: Yeah, it’s very interesting~If two people go together *laughs* But I won't cry.

-- Because you’re shy or do you not cry while watching movies?
YH: Up till now, only one movie has moved me to tears. The Korean movie [Last present] (T/N: Korean title [선물]), I only cried when watching that
YC: Ah~~ You cried
YH: Do you know who Lee Young Ae is? She starred in that movie. It’s a tragedy about a comedian~ Ever since then, I never cried. It’s a really great movie. If you ever have a chance, please watch it.

[Something they collect]
-- What do you collect?
YH: Yoochun's collects the same thing as me. I like collecting photographs. I really like photographs.

-- Ah, photographs you take
YH: Recently, Yoochun has been taking photos too.

-- Was it because of Yunho's influence?
YH: Yeah…….Accomplice?
YC: Accomplice?? AH, you mean exchange. We often exchange tips

-- Yunho said he likes to take pictures of people. What about Yoochun. What do you like taking pictures of?
YC: People, and many other things. Recently, Junsu, Yunho and I took a picture of us jumping with the blue sky as the background

-- Eh? That’s a good picture. However, was it difficult to take?
YH: It turned out really well *laughs*

-- Aren't you going to publish such a great picture?
YH: Yeah, we still haven't published it

-- You're just going to admire the pictures yourself
YC: Yunho made an album
YH: Yeah, I made an album. Other than that, I collect interesting stuffs. *talking while laughing* I collect shoes, spectacles, everything…. Spectacles, sunglasses, shoes, clocks….

--That's an expensive collection
YH: No. I don't buy them myself. Those are presents I received from fans. Of course, I buy some of them myself but most of my collections are gifts from others
YC: HIS WHOLE COLLECTIONS ARE GIFTS FROM OTHERS!!! ALL GIFTS! *laughs*
YH: Yeah, thank you everyone. Also, the fans have good tastes

-- Hasn't Yoochun received anything from Yunho?
YC: Not yet. I'll work hard from now on.

-- So, secretly…. *laughs*
YC: Yeah, secretly

- Oh, do any of you collect plastic models?
YC: I had a lot of them when I was a kid
YH: I had a lot of robots, and Gundam

-- You even know what Gundam is?
YH: Yeah, it’s famous in Korea
YC: I also had toy car models
YH: Did they run on batteries?
YC: I also had the ones that ran on motors
YH: But I haven't played with those recently….. Although I feel like playing with them *laughs*
YC: I know *laughs* Playing with them occasionally, recalling the old times… I think that's pretty good.

Translated by: sparkskey
Credits: pickleisgood@soompi

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments


// keep the faith //