<body>
TVXQ FANS

Stay tuned and make sure you don't miss TVXQ's latest news, pictures, and even media!
Please feel free to comment any of the posts or leave a message and have a little chat in the C-Box bellow.
Finally, thank you for your visit and remember! ... Always stay a TVXQ Fan

TVXQFans.co.nr >>>> A place for all of us!

Wanna help?

TVXQFans.co.nr was created for YOU!
You too can contribute by providing us new TVXQ pictures, news & all kind of stuff that can be posted here and e-mailing us at: TVXQFans@yahoo.com
You will be credited of course in the end if your article was posted.

Ps: If your articles were taken from other sites, you have to credit them too for sure! ;)


TVXQFans.co.nr Admin

Support call

Vote for us!
DBSK / TVXQ

Why? (Keep Your Head Down) (SINGLE+DVD)(Japan Version)
Support our boys! Order your copy now!

Why? (Keep Your Head Down) (SINGLE+DVD)(Japan Version)

Recent posts

* PICS : Hero & Micky's new “Always Keep The Faith” ...
* Heading To The Ground Drama saves Money, thanks to...
* U-Know ‘Evisu’ Build Up Blocks Of Hope!
* PICS : U-Know in AM7 “Star & Joy” Magazine
* PICS : Pinky CM in Daily Sports Magazine
* Bigeast News: “TVXQ HISTORY in JAPAN BOX” will be ...
* U-know: Unable to sleep the night before “kissing ...
* PICS : Micky’s umma with the new puppy at his goong
* PICS : a-nation 2009
* ‘Heading to the Ground’ Official Interview

Archives
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
March 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2011

Whispers




TVXQ Fans Online


Links

TVXQ Official site
TVXQ Fans Forum
TVXQ Fans Clubbox {project aborted}

Friday, September 04, 2009
From Heading To The Ground Press Conference Interview
6:57 AM

We already know the rumors that there were several TV appearances being offered to you. Among them, why did you choose “Heading To The Ground?”

Those rumors about drama offerings were spread through media articles. Honestly, just when I read those articles, I was like, “Oh, I got offered for this drama?” (laughs). In fact, personal activity of each member has been already decided since last year after Tokyo Dome activities ended. I got work for “Heading To The Ground”. At that time I thought, “I got lack of skills in here, but I want to do it.”

At first, I was attracted to the drama title. Then I read the synopsis, it got to my heart. We have already taken enough honest scenes for the drama. Yet I’m still giving more efforts to show you the better appearance of me, even more.”

At the teasers that were released, there’s a kissing scene with Lee Yoon-ji. We’re curious about the shooting session of that scene.

It was a CPR, but somehow looks like kissing scene. Ooh, the viewers might get the wrong idea (laughs). Actually I was trembled almost all day even the day before the (kissing scene) shooting taken. In all my previous variety programs, I never had touched someone else lips, therefore I was thinking what would I do if I got trembled all the way. However, when we had that shooting, Yoon-ji is really friendly and comfortable, just like a friend of mine, so we could finish that scene quickly.

Being casted as a football player, are you originally interested in any kind of sports?

I like playing football. But in the middle of shooting, it’s not really about defeat and being defeated. In this kind of football drama, the most important thing is to show the professional look of you as football player. When I watched the recording released today, I look good and I was satisfied (laughs).

The preparation time for absorbing the character is really short. At which part you have lack satisfaction in it?

Especially at the scene in where I have no experience about. There was a scene when I was caught and handcuffed for being a non-legal residence, I’ve never been in such kind of situation so I left my imagination to lead me how am I supposed to react.

Cha Bong-gun is a cute role. He’s a nice kid, passionate, and explosive. Oh, and he’s not smart (laughs). That’s why in some parts in where I feel like experiencing it, I’m trying to express it naturally. Rather than try to act well, I’d like to be a very good soccer player as possible just like what I have impression about Cha Bong-gun in my mind, I want to show such kind of impression. Therefore the viewers can purely enjoy all the scenes.

When the drama starts to air, there must be a lot of criticisms appearing in media. Have you prepared for it?

I think I should take it for granted. It’s similar when I first made my debut (as singer), I let people to grow their feelings on me. Criticisms and warm support, they actually seem to be the same good things. For the sake of “Heading To The Ground”, I have to worry anything at all.

If you would give yourself a score?

I’m already expecting this question. When I was watching the teaser video back then, I was like “Ooo.. what’s that..” so maybe it’s around 50 points? (laughs). I could not reveal anything yet, and debating about my acting right now seems to be cocky. I hope all of you can look deeply in what I had been talking to you. I’m just trying to raise my score bit by bit from 0 points.

source: dnbn
credit/trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
shared by: hanleidbsk

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments


// keep the faith //