<body>
TVXQ FANS

Stay tuned and make sure you don't miss TVXQ's latest news, pictures, and even media!
Please feel free to comment any of the posts or leave a message and have a little chat in the C-Box bellow.
Finally, thank you for your visit and remember! ... Always stay a TVXQ Fan

TVXQFans.co.nr >>>> A place for all of us!

Wanna help?

TVXQFans.co.nr was created for YOU!
You too can contribute by providing us new TVXQ pictures, news & all kind of stuff that can be posted here and e-mailing us at: TVXQFans@yahoo.com
You will be credited of course in the end if your article was posted.

Ps: If your articles were taken from other sites, you have to credit them too for sure! ;)


TVXQFans.co.nr Admin

Support call

Vote for us!
DBSK / TVXQ

Why? (Keep Your Head Down) (SINGLE+DVD)(Japan Version)
Support our boys! Order your copy now!

Why? (Keep Your Head Down) (SINGLE+DVD)(Japan Version)

Recent posts

* TVXQ Memorable Quotes
* TVXQ and Big Bang: 2008 Comeback Battle
* SHINee Talks about Micky
* Xiah Junsu: Mnet's Top 10 Artist To Last in a Decade
* TVXQ Messages on Bigeast Vol.9 [Translation]
* PICS: Pati Pati [August] Magazine Scans [Japanese]
* PICS: Arena 37°C [August] Magazine Scans [Japanese]
* [07-08-2008] Second Factory: Another Anycall CF
* [07-04-2008] Hero's Hair: Top 10 Most Searched on ...
* [07-03-2008] Easy Magazine [Translation]

Archives
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
March 2009
August 2009
September 2009
January 2011

Whispers




TVXQ Fans Online


Links

TVXQ Official site
TVXQ Fans Forum
TVXQ Fans Clubbox {project aborted}

Friday, July 11, 2008
Steady Magazine's Interview with Micky and Max
1:00 AM

We carried out an interview with the 2 members who came as models today. They turned all the staffs into fans because they were so nice. ~The only present in the world, so please pay attention

I once strongly felt that the next single should have this style – Changmin

During lives, I want to raise my hands and wave them around with everyone... I want to enjoy it together (with everyone) - Yoochun

----Let’s begin. How did you find the photo shoot for the ‘Coach special’?
YC: I was really nervous *laughs*
CM: I was really embarrassed doing the photo shoot with Mikiko (T/N: Female model)

----You’ll be releasing your single soon, the title left a deep impression on me.
YC: When I heard the title, I thought “It’ll be hard introducing this song’ *laughs*
CM: The members will need to adjust their voices to introduce the song during lives

---Amongst your ballads, there’s never been such a song like this before
YC:The moment I heard it, I thought ‘it’s amazing’! It’d be great if you listened to it on a summer night. I’m confident that everyone will be able to hear it in their hearts.

----Because last summer’s single was a lively single, I was surprised that this single was a ballad
YC: Although we suggested an up tempo song with a summer feel when choosing songs for the single, when I first heard this song, I really wanted to sing this song, I strongly felt this way. I wanted to change THSK’s summer image.

----The lyrics are really sad. ‘Why do I like you?’ Have you ever had such an experience in real life?
YC: When I stayed in America, I broke up with my then-girlfriend to return to Korea to pursue my dream. The feelings I had at that point in time, a mixture of helplessness and wanting her to be happy are similar to the song’s lyrics

----If the girl you love chooses someone else, what will the two of you do?
YC: I’ll think of her feelings. Should I try to communicate my feelings to her subtly?
CM: I don’t like to give up in anything that I do. Therefore, I do not want to give up

----That’s good. The girls will support you, right, Mikiko?!
Mikiko: Ha….Hai….That’s right <3>
YC:
Although ‘Why do I like you?’ was a new challenge, it was THSK’s first try at doing Reggae. The song was custom made for our live concerts/ performances. During lives, I want to raise my hands and wave them around with everyone... I want to enjoy it together (with everyone)
CM: All of us might just come out in sunglasses and dread locks to perform this song *laughs*

-----Everyone’s live tour was a huge success with 150,000 fans attending the live concert
YC: This wasn’t THSK’s strength alone, but the staffs and everyone who went for the live. I feel indebted to them. I’m so full of thankfulness.
CM: I felt the magnificence of the power of music once again. The venue got bigger and bigger, And I feel very proud that we were able to meet with 150,000 fans

---Although you wouldn’t have a tour in summer, you’ll see everyone in festivals/events, etc! Please leave a message for them.
YC: When you speak of summer, you’ll think of THSK! *laughs* THSK wants to make great summer memories with everyone!
CM: We’ll be participating in A-Nation. We’ve been working hard preparing for it, let’s enjoy this summer together

Translated by: Sparskey
Credits: beyondyuchun + <3dbsk@tvxqaustralia> + yunho-sshi.com

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments


// keep the faith //